In the world of Central Vacuum System design, development & manufacture since over three decades, Santoni is a recognized solution provider. This enables our team to work on new applications regularly, and provide some of the worlds most innovative solutions.
Listed here are some of our recent projects.
1. ITC awards Santoni the project to provide one of the most innovative solutions for on-line & off-line cleaning of sticky cream & crumbs from a manufacturing line for their Sunfeast biscuits. This will involve on-line cleaning of sticky material from the running chains, and also off-line removal of the sticky waste from work spaces, and flooring. The system is in engineering stage.
2. One of the largest outlets of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) at a prominent location in South Delhi (India) has awarded Santoni a project of Central Vacuum System for the cleaning of car interiors. This system provides suction at 4 points, out of which any 2 points can be used simultaneously.
The system is already running successfully.
3. Madras Cements (RAMCO) has awarded Santoni projects at all 4 of its manufacturing locations in India – to collect & recycle the cement that falls out of faulty cement sacks during the packing process.
These central vacuum systems have ultra high quantity lifting capabilities, and have been running successfully since many years.
4. Gates India Pvt. Ltd., a subsidiary of Gates Inc., USA have awarded Santoni a project to provide a custom Centralized Vacuuming system to provide suction at multiple points to collect the powders & dust generated from various stages of industrial rubber hose manufacture. The system has been successfully commissioned.
5. Sangam India Ltd., Bhilwara, awards Santoni the second consecutive order for large capacity Central Vacuum Units. These machines provide suction for their seamless hosiery knitting machines kept on the ground level.
Four systems have been successfully commissioned, to provide suction to 36 seamless hosiery knitting machines.
6. Johnson Matthey Ltd., Kanpur, has provided Santoni an order for Central Vacuum System to handle process dust generated during their auto-catalyst pellet manufacturing. Bulk separators have been provided at the suction points itself for larger catalyst pellets, while smaller powder particles travel through the pipelines to reach central unit. This industrial central vacuuming system is running successfully since years.